Monday, May 14, 2012

Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting ...a Fever

I have some unfortunate news. I know, that's a horrible way to start a post. 


Okay, I was planning my filming day to be on Saturday. I had the script and shot list done and ready. My actors were ready to meet me in the morning. I had my props ready and my camera. 


And then, Friday night, an obstacle arose. I came down with a fever. Now, I am pretty accustomed to getting fevers. I pretty much get them whenever I'm sick. So, when it was Friday night and I had a fever of 39 degrees, I sort of brushed it off. I can still usually function with a fever, maybe not very well, but I felt that I could push myself. However, it got worse. I was up all night tossing and turning and completely delirious. I woke up with a fever of 40.7 degrees. I had slurred speech and I couldn't even walk. So, safe to say, I did not film on Saturday. My fever only broke yesterday so filming was out then as well. 


This week, we have a long weekend. I plan to get my filming done on Friday or Monday. Then I'll have footage ready by the time school restarts. However. I did bring a couple of short clips to experiment on today. They're not pertinent to the actual film but they will give me some practice with final cut.

With the actual film editing underway, posts will become more frequent. I will actually give detail about what I'm doing and the process as a whole. Today, I'll be watching the tutorials. These helpful tutorials are available on my side bar if anyone else wishes to learn.

Now let's see if I covered everything: fever, upcoming filming day and tutorials. Yeah, that's them all covered. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment