Friday, May 4, 2012

Plot is Done!

Hola! 
I've finally developed my plot! Yay! (Insert applause here.)


 Essentially, my story will be set in the middle of an apocalypse. I will follow the story of two siblings, Alex and Elle. Basically, Alex becomes trapped in a rock fall and Elle has to save him. (Unbeknownst to them, the world is ending and chances are that they would die anyway. But I digress.) Anyway, Elle has to save Alex before he asphyxiates and she spends quite a lot of time running. So, there will be lots of footage of Elle running determinedly while Alex hyperventilates. (Did I mention that he's claustrophobic?) 


*SPOILER ALERT* The end is depressing...because they both die. I dislike happy endings greatly so....yeah.


Basically, I've written my script, my footage will be ready after the weekend and then I can hopefully begin editing/adding special effects.


I know this isn't very long but an update was needed. And also, I haven't done much so there isn't anything to show you. I'd present the script but I don't want to give anything away. That's a lie. I've already stated the plot. I'm just lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment